Our Estate Agents invite you to escape to the Florida coast with your boat! Many South Florida homes are designed with boaters in mind, making them the perfect escape to get out on the Atlantic. Sail the ocean and have a property that fuels your boating passion! See some of our top estate picks for boating enthusiasts available in the Highland Beach, Delray Beach, and Boca Raton area.
Prestige on the Waterfront
2640 S. Ocean Blvd., Highland Beach, FL 33487 | Listed by D'Angelo | Liguori
- Built by renowned designer J.H. Norman in 2004, this Mediterranean-style home features a lavish interior complimented by the luxurious resort-style pool and patio overlooking the water. This stunning two-story Intracoastal four-bedroom single-family home features a lush veranda garden, 25,000 lb. boat lift and elevator for optimum convenience moving from the covered balcony to the summer kitchen. Minutes-by-foot from the ocean, superior quality rests behind every door of this glamorous palazzo of just under 5,000 sqft. One of the many stunning Highland beach homes for sale.
A Modern Boater's Escape
1175-1161 Spanish River Road, Boca Raton, FL 33432 | Listed by D'Angelo | Liguori
- A modern estate designed to capture the essence of Gold Coast living near the Intracoastal Waterway. Fronting 200 +/- feet on the Intracoastal Waterway on two lots, you'll have no trouble getting out to enjoy the Atlantic at this modern Boca Raton escape. Plus, enjoy an outdoor kitchen for watching the yachts go by on the Intracoastal while dining with friends and family. This is a must-see for fans of modern architecture who are looking at Boca Raton homes.
A Yachter's Paradise
7350 NE 8TH Drive, Boca Raton, FL 33487 | Listed by D'Angelo | Liguori
- This Intracoastal estate was built with a yachtsman in mind! Beautiful inside and out, this estate features stunning waterway views, a custom mirrored fireplace and a soaring window wall giving perfect views of the Intracoastal. Boaters will love that this property features 245 feet of prime waterfront. This prime location makes docking your yacht easy, and the location features other perks like renowned golf courses, and the famed Boca Raton Resort & Club.
Triple-Lot Intracoastal Property
963 Eve Street, Delray Beach, FL 33483 | Listed by Pascal (Pat) Liguori
- Tropic Isle only has one triple-lot Intracoastal point property, and this beauty is it! Boating enthusiasts will enjoy getting out of the water with room to dock a 130±-foot luxury vessel. Interior features include a floating staircase and French doors to brighten up the massive living room and to catch views of the yachts going by. Or relax by the poolside terrace to watch other boat lovers enjoy the Florida waterways. When it comes to Delray Beach homes, this location has it all for the boating enthusiast.
Tranquil Boating Getaway
910 Seasage Drive, Delray Beach, FL 33483 | Listed by Pascal (Pat) Liguori
- Get out on the Intracoastal in a quiet secluded neighborhood when your call this Seagate neighborhood estate home. Besides being easy to get out on the water, this estate features Intracoastal views from almost every room. The L-shaped dock is a boater's best friend with the ability to berth a large yacht or multiple vessels. While this boater's retreat is nice and secluded, you're mere minutes from the bustling Atlantic Avenue.
Looking for a home right on the Atlantic? Contact us today to explore these waterfront and find the perfect home for getting you out on the water!